The COVID-19 pandemic is introducing market forces and volatility that will inevitably affect the long-term health of your pension fund.
Now is the time to consider tools to manage the crisis that do not require a wholesale change to your asset allocation and manager line-up.
> WATCH THE REPLAY: Controlled Acceleration Webinar.
Key Points from the Presentation:
- Pandemic will most likely increase challenge pension sponsors will need to manage in future
- Increasing negative cash flow
- Volatile market returns
- This will put more pressure on need for investment returns
- Traditional asset allocation approaches haven’t kept up by and large
- Different approach needed to manage risk, liquidity needs and return needs
- A structured equity approach can help manage those three needs
- Provides ability to customize to the plan’s needs and risk tolerances
- Can manage at the portfolio level vs. a portion of the plan
- Custom designed
- Can allow for increased liquidity
Live Webinars and On-demand Replays
TEXPERS is committed to supporting our community of public pension system trustees and administrators by making online learning available through webinars such as this. Subscribe to our email list to be notified of future live webinars and on-demand videos.